Friday, February 17, 2012

12 Famous Love Quotes You Will Love [ images ]

12 Great Love Quotes You Will Love:


Famous Love Quote #1:

" Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living. "




Famous Love Quote #2:

" To love is nothing.. To be loved is something.. To love and be loved is everything... "



Famous Love Quote #3:

" Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was mad... "
- Robert Browning


Famous Love Quote #4:


" i love you i love you i love you i love you "
i just wish i could say it to your face.


Famous Love Quote #5:


" Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both ends... "


Famous Love Quote #6:

" What can I do to make You love me... "


Famous Love Quote #7:

" Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect... it means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfection... "


Famous Love Quote #8:

" If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever. "

" To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. "

" Don't hold to anger, hurt of pain. They steal your energy and keep you away from love."

" True love is a durable fire in the mind ever burning; Never sick, never old, never dead; From itself never turning. "


Famous Love Quote #9:

" To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. "
- Lao Tzu


Famous Love Quote #10:

" If you have love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much  what else you have. "
- Sir James M. Barrie


Famous Love Quote #11:

And I promise... someday u'll regret losing me... and u'll think back & say "damn..that girl really did love me" 


Famous Love Quote #12:

" I loved you yesterday... I love you still... I always have... I always will ... "

ShareThis

Popular Posts